Monday 10 November 2014

Moisture Vaporator Workshop

It was so much fun to play Star Wars once again, that I wanted to built some scenery to match the theme. I had already been thinking to built Tatooine moisture vaporators, but when I saw wooden pearls at he local hoppy store I knew I had found the perfect material.

Wooden pearls, barbeque sticks, 1mm wire, spacers, tooth picks, paper, PVA glue and 1mm electric drill. All you need to have a moisture vaporator factory. The big pack of pearls were 8 euros. Another shop had them for 5 euros.. maybe it was a bit smaller pack. Anyway I have now plenty material for new inventions.

Drilling was faster than I expected and wood was great material. The pearls fit nicely to the barbeque stick and at the end I clued tooth pick with small paper for panels. Be sure to let the glue to dry before you drill.
  


54mm figure a a scale. These will work also with 24mm figures.




5 comments: