Sunday 18 January 2015

Pirate Game 2

Pirate game against Marko's British Navy was a challenging battle. His sentries found my sneaking pirates in the first round and after running away for 7 rouns I decided to fight back.

I has really bad dice luck, Only one round when I charged into battle I was able took out some Navy men, but then Marko grinded even my Captain, who lost hand weapons. You should not hit Chinese lady pirate captain. She is angry now.


Chinese pirates Transporting Scottish ale.

Navy town

Pirates must sneak unnoticed to the other side, jumping to their boats.

Sneaking behind a bulding

Sentry Captain sees them, alert!

Retreating the right

Navy men shoot.

Run men run..

Navy on both sides, new tacktic. Lets move back and kill following sailors

Battle!

In the fisrt round 2 sailors die. Maybe my luck changes?

Navy Captain rallies the rest of Navy

Looks bad for Pirates

Argh, Chinese Lady pirate is wounded.. losing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment