Sunday 17 May 2015

Ropecon 2015 in Pictures

Ropecon 2015 is over and this was last time it was in Dipoli, Espoo. Next year it will be held at Messukeskus, Helsinki. Here is a summary in pictures, I guess this was my around 15th time there.


Ropecon in Espoo

Dipoli

Side entrance whic was used only for goods transport

Dipoli has pretty wierd architecture, no 90 degree corners at all.

Sword fighting shows, afterwards visitors could try too.

Nice sunny weather

Great costumes

Blackmsmiths and food trucks

Warhammer tournament

Glorious battles and finely painted miniatures

Drop-in station and painting teaching

Board games

People waking in early monings

My little building as tournament scenenry.
 It has survived 20 years of gaming. If I remember correctly
this one was build around 1994-1996.

My job this year was pretty much rouding stuff.

More sorted pictures below. There is much to see and do, a selection what I managed to check out this year.

Friday
Saturday
Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment