Friday 23 October 2015

North Italy Round Trip

Couple meetings at Northern Italy meant figuring out a suitable trip plan. Trento is a bit difficult to reach in the arms of Alps. As this was my third time into region I wanted getting there and out as fast as possiple with direct flights. Best option seemed to be fly Munich and take train from there. In addition I had a second meeting in Reggio Emilia, return trip from Milan seemed easiest. I hate air transfers as I have bad luck with those too often. Luckily trains run smoothly in Italy. I missed only one train in Bologna and later managed to change one ticket to earlier train in Reggio Emilia with no Italian language skills. Excellent food, I get hungry just by thinking about the delicaties.



Had some spare time on early mornings and evenings, took ton of photos as there was not much time for enjoying the work trip later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment