Saturday 16 August 2014

20mm Old West

While having a walk with the dog I stumbled once again to Tietonikkari hobby store.

They have a really cool 1:72 old west plastic toy soldiers. These were origianlly manufactured in 1975 by Atlandic Moulds. Older than me. These sets have a really good selection of non fighting figures like cattle, buffalos and tents. Many of these will hopefully match the 15mm Bluemoon Manufacturing figures I have horded back in the day.

The picture below is from the Plastic Soldier Review. I hope they don't take offence linking to their image. It is one of my favourite web sites while inspecting unknown plastic goodies. Smart phone with internet really makes choosing of good easier. Excellent work!



The Plastic Soldier Review have perfect pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment