Wednesday 31 December 2014

Clash of Clans

I have been playing Clash of Clans for couple years occasionally when waiting something during painting sessions or travelling in public transport. For the past year my focus was to build all skull walls and have all defence buildings finished. You know, man needs to farm. It took a long time but now it was time see what happens if I move the HQ back inside walls. In few days I have climbed from 1400 to 2290 points. I haven't done any attack, this is all from defence wins.

It is satisfacting see how enemies fail their attacks. They all seem to attack lower bottom where I have placed three tesla coils. I have won about 5 out 6 defences, lets see how long I can farm this way. Feel free to join our TuntiTurpaan clan, place to rest your not-so-active village.


Base with 2290 points

Enemy needs to get 50% to win

2290 points is my record so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment