Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year

Happy new year!

There was quite lot of board gaming, travelling, building of scenery and models. I might have painted something too but looking back year was once again more about building. Now I have the games I want to have. Especially on board games I already decided that Imperial Assault should be last game I invest, but it will be difficult to resist Star Wars Imperial Armada game released soon.. maybe this new year I lay back a bit on exploring on totally new games. Maybe extent some settings like Vietnam and Kongostan.

You might have noticed blog has had less posts than previous years. One factor likely is that summer was so great that I did not want spent time inside. But 300 posts was reached. The more, the merrier.
 
Thank you for reading my rumblings. Game on!


Imperial Space wolf with his lady friends says happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment