Wednesday 13 April 2016

GNW - Swedes of Jönköping

I am quite pleased with my painting and the color scheme. And yes I know the uniform does not match early 1700 Jönköping. I do not like the red in their uniform, so it is the more famous blue yellow style. I put some red on the hats of sergeants. My goal was trying to keep colors bright.

I love the building part, painting a little bit less. So I tend to spend most of my hobby time building armies, but not painting them.. I believe this is the first time in 2-3 years I have actually finished a full set of figures. But I have started tens of new projects, but to get figures fully painted is more difficult for me.. Well, still missing some grass on bases. Still 200 Swedes to go..












1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Luckily you can paint some of them 200 as Finns!

    ReplyDelete