Wednesday 4 May 2016

Montreal - Canada

I had a 10 days trip to Montreal with very busy work days. But like always with careful preplanning I was able to squeeze in multiple museum and game store visits. In overall  fun trip, people were very nice and helpful.  I had great time there. One of the high lights was Dracolite medieval boutique. They had an amazing LARP costume and item selection. Also the Museum of Fine arts and backstage tour at the Canadiens hockey arena were wonderful.

I will sort the pictures later, but I thought this map where I visited in central Montreal is quite funny. Pretty much covered every main street :) I learned iPhone does this map automatically but had to clue few pictures together. This does not show my trips to game shops with metro. One can also interpret you can walk this far in about 30 minutes in every direction from my hotel/seminar place which was in kind of middle of the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment