Sunday 5 July 2015

Age of Sigmar

This new release of Warhammer Age of Sigmar really gives mixed feelings. Warhammer Fantasy Battle was one of the games I started at mid 80's, idea of it disappearing into something totally different makes me very old beard "What the heck is happening?". I understand the need to change the game as relatevely few have these days time to paint big armies in order to start the hobby and this version enables faster start. But still..

But on the bonus side you can now buy old Army books at discount :) There was also some stunning models  in the starter box, but I probably won't buy it. The scenery boxes thou looks quite fun.




2 comments:

  1. Yea, expecially goddamn nice after I paint goddamn 10000 dark elves.
    I'm struggling to hold adult way to react here 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and the unprinted characters were :)

    ReplyDelete