Sunday 5 July 2015

Start of Summer Holidays

You tend to have more time on summer holidays and once again it was time to check out the local comic book, miniature stores and other curiosities while a having morning walk with the space wolf.

I started my journey from Tietonikkari, from there to Fennica comics, Pelago bikes, GoodFellows, Hobbypoint, Games Workshop, Fantasiapelit to name a few. This leaves me still stores outside the city center for a another sunny summer holiday.


Sunny +24 morning

Good selection of models

Beautiful bikes

Comib book store

Crafts and model shop

Games workshop

2 comments:

  1. Did GoodFellows still have the "you have to pay to enter" -policy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, guess it was there for very short time. I haven't seen it at all and I walk dog around that part of the city several times a month.

    ReplyDelete