Sunday 5 January 2014

Blog Changing to English

Let´s see how this works out. I will write my blog now in English, might switch back to Finnish if people really want it back. Please leave a comment what you think? :)

Writing in Finnish is faster, but I don´t write that much. My blog has mostly pictures of my projects and I have been documenting the club days and events at the Nopat and Taktiikka. One of the prestigious gaming clubs in Helsinki with 40-50 members.

The intent originally of this blog was to keep track of paint colors I used as I am building several armies at the same time. Nowadays I play less than model, lately mostly modelling scenery or clueing armies together, not painting the troops yet. But it is a new year and might paint once again troops.

Welcome!

-Fho

1 comment:

  1. Change the blog language settings to english too, so the dates and automated text don''t appear in finnish. Also, it helps with the language to have some friends proofread your texts before publishing if you're having trouble.

    ReplyDelete