Monday 6 January 2014

Bolt Action and Warlord Finns Comparison

I was curious how the old Bolt Action Finns compare with Warlord Finns. I kind of assumed they are the same as Warlord bought Bolt Action ranges. There are some differences. The biggest difference is that Warlord have separate heads.

Warlord has also nicely made more alternatives with skiers, now I have 3 person command team for the ski team. Their skier with Suomi machine gun is a must have!

In a small note, in my opinion old Bolt Action figures seem to be a bit better cast and they had less to clean. I like the older ones better, but as they are now longer available, it is great Warlord has released the Finns. I have been waiting long time to get more.


Comparison, dark brown sand is old Bolt Action figure

Are the older one slightly bigger? Is is it possiple?

The upper body seem narrover in new one.
Also the cast of  older is batter, see the fur collar.

The man with molotow coctail

Warlord one has separate hand. You should use green
stuff with it. I just glued and it looks a bit wierd.

These are very similar

Backside

Same here

Backside

Front

Back

Warlord skier in middle, hats are different. Warlord does not have fur hats.

Warlord skies are more bent by default

No comments:

Post a Comment