Sunday 5 January 2014

Warlord Games Finns

After the Baker Company Kickstater several mates at the Club have started painting Winter War figures. He my second batch of Warlord Finns cleaned and clued to the bases. I will try tomorrow paint them.

I have old Bolt Action Finns before their company was acquired by Warlord. I homehow remembered these would have been bigger. I need to find them somewhere and do comparison.

Details is good, but this set needed lot of cleaning. It was a bit of bummer, several figures had 0,5-1 mm mold line distortion. Had to do 2-3 hours of cleaning with vile and hobby knife. Plastic Finns would have been so much more nicer :)


Warlord Finns

Men after clean-up

Basing on metal 25mm/1mm spacers. I use the flattest and
smallets 3mm hole Würth spacers I was able to find.
I like the flat base blending into terrain.

Sand with PVA

Troops

Machine gun

Ski dudes hoping for some snow..

No comments:

Post a Comment