Thursday 9 January 2014

Muskets & Tomahawks - Game 2

In previous game I was cheering for the settlers. Now was my turn to be the attaking French side. I got a really good start, French forces and their ally indians got three moves in a row. That was pretty much the first turn.

From there the game was quite even. I killed couple settlers, set the building on fire but the settler friendly hero indians had already caused multiple casualties. Three more and my French forces would flee. Those three hero indians had more points (and special skills) than half of my army. They were formidable force to be reckoned with.

I had to play careful, that resulted in a tie in game points when one settler survived. I was quite satisfied, I was able to kill all hero indiands which for me meant that I was clear winner. :)

It was a bloody game, the opponent showed real sportsmanship, great fun. Thank you everyone!


My French troops started behind forests

Indians after 2 action had been drawn

Third card and setters started to be desperate

Two settlers facing a angry mob

Indians easily killed first settler in second round.

 My French toops tried to shoot lady at the doorway,
not so gentleman like. But this was game to be won..

The setters got their hero indians on second round too. Luckily they missed

Second settlers was down

Indians reached the building

Burn.. burn.. burn!

While igniting the bulding one of the hero indians attacked
them in the back. I showed who is the boss and the hero,
Hawk-eye, is now in the realm of spirit walkers.


My fighters were forced to flee, they were attacked by a
 second hero indian character. One again the dice were favourable
 and second superhero was going for long spirit walk.

The last hero was protecting the last settler

There was big garden between us, when the hero decided to charge head on.

Half of my indians fled, but the boss indian and
the two remaining fighters kicked the hero down. 

Game rounds ended before I could reach the last settler.

Town militia and French shoot each other multiple times to no avail.
If the Milita had killed 2 of French, my all troops had fled in panic.

1 comment:

  1. Great reports Mika! The "this-time-not-so-fenomenal" heroes are called Hawkeye, Chingachook (or so) and Uncas.

    ReplyDelete